Required for Masters and Undergraduates for name to be announced during the ceremony
Pick up your reader card before the ceremony
You must have your reader card with you for your name to be read during the ceremony.
- The pre-printed card will be used to announce your name in the diploma march.
- When you are ushered out of your seat to march, take the card with you.
- After the picture station, hand your card to the person scanning. Do not step out of order.
- Keep your card out. Continue forward, and hand your card to the person who will announce your name.
Where to get your card
Undergraduate and master’s students
Beasley Coliseum main ticket office
- Fri., Dec. 10
9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Sat., Dec. 11
Starting at 9 a.m.
- Pick up your card on Friday to avoid long lines on Saturday.
- You do not need your ID.
- Someone else can pick up your card for you.
You will not be issued reader cards.