Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get a refund for my regalia?
- What is the return date for regalia rentals from Spring/August 2020?
- How do I return regalia for Spring/August 2020
- Can I walk in another ceremony since August was canceled?
- When will my Diploma be mailed to me?
- Can I get a refund of Graduation fees?
- Will I have to pay for parking?
- How far to other towns for lodging?
- Are tickets required?
- Can I still walk in the WSU Pullman Ceremony if I attend a different WSU Campus?
- If I missed Grad Fair, can I still register to walk and receive Academic Regalia?
- Where do I get my cords?
Can I get a refund for my regalia?
You must contact the Pullman Bookie directly at 509-332-2537 ext 105 or email@example.com
What is the return date for regalia rentals?
All regalia from Spring/August must be returned to the Pullman Bookie by Monday, August 10th.
How to return regalia
Return regalia by Monday, Aug. 10 at 5pm to The Bookie in Pullman.
Return your items to The Bookie regardless of the campus from which they were rented.
Items to be returned
- Bachelor package: gown and WSU custom yoke
- Master package: gown, WSU custom yoke and hood
- PhD package: gown, tam and hood
Items you should keep
- Mortar board cap (bachelors and masters)
- Stole of gratitude (if you ordered it)
Please include the following information so the University can correctly check in your rental regalia:
- WSU ID #
- Phone number
- Email address
Ship by FedEx, UPS, or USPS to the address below.
ATTN: Regalia Rental Returns
PO Box 549
1500 NE Terrell Mall
Pullman WA 99163
509-332-2537, ext. 105
Can I walk in another ceremony since August 2020 was canceled?
Absolutely! You can register to join us for any future Ceremony.
When will my diploma be mailed to me?
Your diploma is mailed out a few weeks after you have completed your requirements for graduation. For more information, go to WSU Graduations.
Can I get a refund for Graduation Fees?
No. Applying for Graduation is how the University officially acknowledges your completion of your degree requirements before issuing it. For more information on this, please visit the WSU Graduations website.
Will I have to pay for parking?
There will be no charge for general parking.
Are tickets required?
No. All Pullman ceremonies are open to the public and free to attend.
How far to other towns for lodging?
Distances to Pullman from other possible locations:
Do I have to register to walk if I already applied to graduate?
Yes. Applying to Graduate and Registering to Walk are two different processes. Applying to graduate gets you a degree. Registering to walk gets you a seat at the Commencement Ceremony and allows you to walk.
Applying to graduate is available online all year and costs $60. Registering to walk is only available at a designated time prior to Commencement. Grad Fair marks the opening of the registration process each semester.
Can I still walk in the WSU Pullman Ceremony if I attend a different WSU campus?
Yes! All WSU students from any branch can register to walk in the Pullman ceremony.
If I missed Grad Fair, can I still register to walk and receive academic regalia?
Yes. You can Register to walk online until the deadline.
Yes, you can also receive academic regalia from Herff Jones after Grad Fair until the deadline. Traditional caps and gowns are recommended.
Where do I get my cords?
Contact your college department or deans area to get your cord. You can also ask your adviser.
Please, do NOT contact the Bookie about your cord, they don’t provide them.