Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Does Someone Need Your Records?

If you have an "unlisted" restriction on your WSU directory record, WSU cannot release any information, including degree information, to anyone (including potential employers). If you have this restriction on your record and would like it removed, contact WSU Payroll Services, PO Box 641024, Pullman, WA 99164-1024 in writing or through myWSU.